Details for the division are as follows:
- All participants must be ages 18 and over, male or female.
- Transformations can be anywhere from 3 months up to 5 years back.
- Contestants will be judged on their personal story and weight loss transformation.
- Weight loss can be anywhere from 10 pounds to over 100 plus pounds.
- Contestants will present themselves on stage at the night show.
This transformation is not just about weight loss it could also be for individuals overcoming anorexia/bulimia or other life changes including disease / cancer, mental health disorders and other health disorders. This event is a true celebration of a personal journey to a healthier lifestyle.
- Contestants must register online by deadline.
- Contestants must email a 100 word or less write up about their personal story.
- A printed out “before” picture.
- A memory stick with high resolution (300 dpi) photo of the contestants before picture (this will be displayed on the backdrop at night show).
Judges will read stories and review “before photos” of all contestants prior to the event.
**Contestants must bring a printed hardcopy of their personal story to registration including their total weight loss and also a memory stick with a before photo on it.
We want you to have fun and celebrate your success on stage. It doesn’t matter if you’re a man or woman, whether you’re thin and want to gain muscle size or are overweight and want to get lean – no matter who you are or what your current condition, or even if you lose 10 pounds to over 100 pounds this is your chance to get the body you’ve always wanted.
We encourage participants to take part in spray tanning, hair and makeup services. The event will take place live on-stage at the night show. Men must wear shorts and women can wear any bikini of their choice and high heels.
We're extremely proud of your transformation Tori. Keep going.TORI HEAD